Thursday, November 2, 2006

Just Read This Quote And Wanted To Share With You

"Take everything you like seriously, except yourselves."

If we could properly apply this knowledge into our daily life, we'll be able to reduce our trouble at least by 50%, if not more. Because more than half of the problems are actually imaginary built upon our complex way of thinking which directs trouble to oneself. So I think being able to find humor at the time of crisis is healthy no matter how absurd it looks to the second person not involved in the situation.

Since simplicity is the theme of this post I'm going to recommend to you a book to read. Its called "Who Moved My Cheese?". The book is written in a simple language and is thin compared to most of the books found in the market. But it has got tons of advices and tries to make its point by illustrating simple facts of life through its really simple storyline. Go get the book before I end up telling everything about it myself.

No comments: